King Elk Forest one, two! one, two! and through and through
Ghost
1,652 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Sitter
Master Guardian
I made a dice roll here, weighing it in favour of Dragomir on account of his mercenary trade, but the dice rolled in favour of Bronco. If you'd like a re-roll, or if you feel something else needs to be added into consideration that I didn't put in there, let me know. Bronco almost has his mercenary trade, but I just need to finish up a couple threads (including this one lawl) so until I do that, he's still shorter in the skill department.

It seemed so much harder to predict his foe now that he had both fear and anticipation run chills through his veins, causing him to focus better, but also making his thoughts quicken to the point where he became somewhat frazzled. He panted in short, quick breaths, indicative that he was overwhelmed, and rather than appearing cool and calculated- as he would have been, with someone he knew and trusted- he likely appeared more wild and bloodthirsty on account of the fixation in his eyes, and the quick movements of his ribs. 

So when the other adolescent made the first move, Bronco braced himself and growled in reciprocation, but did not move from his spot when the other suddenly flung snow in his direction. He winced- bringing his body closer to the ground and making him shorter than the darker male- but his feet remained in their place and he leaned into the attack, thrusting only a small amount of momentum against his opponent. It likely would have been smarter for him to dodge the snow- had it been dust or dirt, he would have found himself in a much worse condition- as it was, the snow was licked away haphazardly, and blinked away with little repercussions to his vision. But in not dodging, he left himself exactly where Dragomir intended for him to be.

He felt pain as he hit his shoulder into the male's breastbone, and given his lowered posture, Dragomir's intended focus landed him in the vicinity of Bronco's nape and ears, both of which suffered puncture wounds from those vicious, snapping teeth. He knew, though, that he still had a fair amount of thick, baggy skin and fur about his nape which would allow him some movement, even if Dragomir did choose to take hold of him there- so while he was still crouched, he aimed to snap at Dragomir's nimble forelegs, aiming to male the male more or less 'dance' to avoid him, and potentially put him off balance so he could then thrust his weight against him and knock him over- but a fight, like any other kind of dance, meant that both partners were in motion...And he began to learn just how difficult it was to fight against someone who wasn't fighting with the intention of simply teaching him a new lesson.
Messages In This Thread
RE: one, two! one, two! and through and through - by RIP Bronco - January 31, 2020, 12:11 AM