Bearclaw Valley you're not to stop me, whatever happens
this is my book
and i know how to work the spells and charms in it
i know them all
1,610 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Master Warrior
Master Missionary
merrick thought little of his missing eye these days. it had been the price demanded for newfound knowledge, for the cacaphony of a thousand pleasures that had coursed through him upon throwing the child from the cliff. even he, a vain creature, did not see the empty socket as a reason to believe he was any less beautiful.
lucifer
they were related, the pair, but neither of them knew it that the blood of cousins spanned their veins in between. "would you like me to show you?" the young coywolf whispered breathlessly, peering up with a lone candle-flame eye into the other's face.
Messages In This Thread
you're not to stop me, whatever happens - by Merrick - February 01, 2020, 08:35 PM
RE: you're not to stop me, whatever happens - by Riley - February 02, 2020, 01:06 PM
RE: you're not to stop me, whatever happens - by Merrick - February 03, 2020, 12:12 AM
RE: you're not to stop me, whatever happens - by Riley - February 03, 2020, 07:05 PM
RE: you're not to stop me, whatever happens - by Merrick - February 04, 2020, 12:49 PM
RE: you're not to stop me, whatever happens - by Riley - February 09, 2020, 11:38 AM
RE: you're not to stop me, whatever happens - by Merrick - February 11, 2020, 02:20 PM
RE: you're not to stop me, whatever happens - by Riley - February 23, 2020, 06:42 PM
RE: you're not to stop me, whatever happens - by Merrick - February 24, 2020, 02:27 AM