Sun Mote Copse Won't you take my cane and hold my hand
Ghost
1,652 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Sitter
Master Guardian
UGH this is getting SO daytime televion-esque.

He was relieved when he learned he wouldn't have to call Phox anything other than Phox. He accepted his Mom's embrace, and he too weakened and sniffled when she mentioned his Dad. He bit his lip when she pulled away, and did his best to keep holding the tears that had pooled in his eyes from spilling down his cheeks, and he found that if he just stared hard enough, they started to fade back into nothingness. It was OK. He didn't have to forget his father- he didn't have to call someone else Dad. And the way his mom worded things...it made sense. The wolves he cared about wouldn't change; there would just be more of them. 

He snorted when his Mom tried to pull things from being too sentimental and make them funny, and he rolled his eyes. He motioned for them to continue the border patrol. "Yeah, yeah, I got it." He said. "Teach them bad words before they're done teething. I can do that." He said, twisting his mother's words. His heart still ached, but at least he didn't feel put out of place by the new addition to their family. They continued their walk together quietly, until eventually, he heaved a sigh, and they parted ways, each leaving with a lot to think about for the upcoming few weeks.
Messages In This Thread
Won't you take my cane and hold my hand - by RIP Niamh - February 07, 2020, 03:02 PM
RE: Won't you take my cane and hold my hand - by RIP Bronco - February 07, 2020, 03:06 PM
RE: Won't you take my cane and hold my hand - by RIP Niamh - February 07, 2020, 03:10 PM
RE: Won't you take my cane and hold my hand - by RIP Bronco - February 07, 2020, 03:17 PM
RE: Won't you take my cane and hold my hand - by RIP Niamh - February 07, 2020, 03:32 PM
RE: Won't you take my cane and hold my hand - by RIP Bronco - February 07, 2020, 03:38 PM
RE: Won't you take my cane and hold my hand - by RIP Niamh - February 07, 2020, 03:40 PM
RE: Won't you take my cane and hold my hand - by RIP Bronco - February 07, 2020, 03:43 PM
RE: Won't you take my cane and hold my hand - by RIP Niamh - February 07, 2020, 03:47 PM
RE: Won't you take my cane and hold my hand - by RIP Bronco - February 07, 2020, 03:49 PM
RE: Won't you take my cane and hold my hand - by RIP Niamh - February 07, 2020, 03:51 PM
RE: Won't you take my cane and hold my hand - by RIP Bronco - February 07, 2020, 03:53 PM
RE: Won't you take my cane and hold my hand - by RIP Niamh - February 07, 2020, 03:57 PM
RE: Won't you take my cane and hold my hand - by RIP Bronco - February 07, 2020, 04:02 PM