Moonspear walk with a wolf
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
All Welcome 
By now, Arcturus had been gone for several days. Hydra had set out to search the surrounding territories but he had yet to be found; the abnormality of the situation was not lost on her. Still, though, Hydra knew he had friends elsewhere and perhaps the fight with his own brother had taken a mental toll. As the second to her father, she had taken trips to visit friends and family... perhaps he was doing so, healing his hurts elsewhere. Still, that did not prevent her from lifting her head and calling for him: I am here! Where are you?—never within her range enough to call in turn. Hydra did not think he would ignore her.

Though that he might be healing elsewhere vexed her, it did not to the point of her wrath. He was allowed to be upset, allowed to be mad. She thought it selfish that he would away in this time knowing the threat their family faced, but Hydra also thought it might be his best attempt at being selfless so he could once and for all quell the anger he felt toward his brother.

It was too difficult to bear to suspect death. To think that the enemy had somehow gotten him in their grasp. There had been no indication of a fight or fuss to reveal that anyway, and so Hydra grounded herself as her mother had taught her. She did her best to take it all in stride while still preparing for the future. 

After patrolling the borders, Hydra moved toward the rendezvous to seek out her cubs. The matriarch had checked on @Revui to be sure he was not suffering from any infection and as of yet, all seemed well on his own road to recovery. Once he was off of deaths proverbial doorstep, she would have him resume his patrols again... but as it stood, he was the marker between the Glen and the Spear to be their first call of warning. 

Hydra was content to do whatever it was her sons might please, today, despite her desire to instruct them more on the art of war. That day would come sooner rather than later, and to let them be as they were for a little while longer was harmless when, simultaneously, she taught them the art of self-defense and proper offense. Hydra could let them be young and teach them all at once, and so she would.
I'll find that you'll find that I'm lethal