Sun Mote Copse Today's the first day of the rest of your life
Ghost
3,526 Posts
Ooc — Me
Birdcatcher
Trapper
Master Storyteller
Wraen rolled her eyes and let out a small sigh, when the boys complicated the family matters, which she had initially laid clear and simple. The last thing she wished was for Arcturus to think that just as he had fled from one mad-house, he had landed directly in the other. With all due respect to the mixed and complicated Redhawk-Blackthorn family lines, did the intricate details that would confuse many people from outside really matter ont he first meeting?

Well, good thing Arcturus was on the slower side to grasp things, which also meant that he would not run for the hills even at the mention of "incest". It would take him few days to ruminate on this and then he would probably warn her beforehand that he was running off. She humoured herself with this thought, but did not believe for a second that her friend would be so easily scared. "I will leave you three then to get to know each other - I have some other errands to do in the meanwhile," Wraen told them. "Behave well," she said and was off.

Wraen's out. :)
Messages In This Thread
RE: Today's the first day of the rest of your life - by Wraen - May 10, 2020, 04:22 AM