Spotted Eagle Mountain To the outside, the dead leaves laid on the lawn
2,664 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Master Guardian
Midwife
Sitter
what followed tensed mahler with sympathy, and he remained in contact with takiyok until the woman sat up and drank all that he had brought. in the interim, the doktor nudged the mess out-of-doors and kicked dirt across the moist patch of earth. he made no mention of it as he returned, only fit where he would inside the small stone shelter and invited the winterwhite to lie against his body as she had done in childbirth.
"do not speak yet," he instructed gently, rockbloom gaze seeking her own even if she demurred. "i am glad that i vas able to discover you in time, takiyok." 
no need to speak of the bitterness between them. it was forgotten in this moment; he stared beseechingly at the snowfurred she-wolf and swallowed. where had she gone? and why had she returned here? to die? mahler cleared his throat, shelved all that he wished to say for the time being. "rest. i vill be here vhile you sleep and after."
[Image: 2711649b07fc604164cb120b1b417fa3cf47bccc_00.gif]
Messages In This Thread
RE: To the outside, the dead leaves laid on the lawn - by Mahler - April 25, 2020, 01:31 AM