King Elk Forest could frame thy fearful symmetry?
Ghost
1,652 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Sitter
Master Guardian
It was hard to hold a grudge against Sugar Glider- especially when she made a fair point. He had been invited to go to the Frosthawks with her, but...It just hadn't been the right time for him to leave. He was beginning to think that maybe that time would never come, as it just didn't feel right to leave his younger siblings behind. And by the time they were old enough to do their own thing- he was certain there'd be more little siblings to help raise. He shrugged, and sort-of nodded to her statement, but the frown remained on his face. 

He still felt as though he was the last kid being picked for a sports team- until Sugar confessed that she wasn't comfortable going back to the Copse. It took him a second to figure out why, but when he did, his features softened. Sugar was an orphan...And this was the first time he'd seen her since her parents had died, and here he was, just bitching and moaning about being 'left out.' He felt ashamed of himself, and felt his cheeks grow warm. He was being a bad friend. He hadn't even had a chance- nor had he taken the chance- to offer his sympathy to her, the few times she'd passed by. He'd had his head buried too far into his own pride. 

"I'm sorry, Shug," He said, quietly. "I never...Never got to tell you that...I get it, why you don't really want to come back; not that you need my approval anyway. You...You doing OK, though?" He asked, tentatively. He could understand her wanting to spend time with her siblings, then, given the fact that they were likely trying to get through the grief together.
Messages In This Thread
could frame thy fearful symmetry? - by Sugar Glider - June 28, 2020, 02:33 PM
RE: could frame thy fearful symmetry? - by RIP Bronco - June 28, 2020, 04:53 PM
RE: could frame thy fearful symmetry? - by RIP Bronco - June 28, 2020, 05:46 PM
RE: could frame thy fearful symmetry? - by RIP Bronco - June 28, 2020, 06:17 PM
RE: could frame thy fearful symmetry? - by RIP Bronco - June 30, 2020, 12:16 PM
RE: could frame thy fearful symmetry? - by RIP Bronco - June 30, 2020, 01:30 PM
RE: could frame thy fearful symmetry? - by RIP Bronco - June 30, 2020, 04:00 PM
RE: could frame thy fearful symmetry? - by RIP Bronco - July 01, 2020, 11:07 AM
RE: could frame thy fearful symmetry? - by RIP Bronco - July 09, 2020, 02:52 PM
RE: could frame thy fearful symmetry? - by RIP Bronco - July 21, 2020, 03:54 PM
RE: could frame thy fearful symmetry? - by RIP Bronco - July 23, 2020, 01:50 PM