Sun Mote Copse “The things that make me different are the things that make me, me.” —Piglet
Ghost
1,652 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Sitter
Master Guardian
Lazily, almost, Bronco rolled over onto his side and again onto his belly so he could push himself up into a seated position to greet Arcturus, who approached them with a puzzled look on his features. Bronco was quiet a moment, and studied the male's concerned gaze, tilting his chin up a bit. For some reason, he got the sense that Arcturus wasn't just surprised- but that he did not approve of this sudden announcement. Meerkat went on to explain, and Bronco nodded along, but decided he ought to clarify a few things. 

"I'll be her guardian while we're there, and will be working on my guardian mastery." He said. He cracked a bit of a wry grin to try and ease the tension. "Don't worry- it's been cleared by our parents," He said, not knowing that Arcturus might have had some feelings about that particular matter. After all- Bronco, like the other youth of the pack, had simply grown up accepting the fact that while Phox wasn't Meerkat's biological father- there was no other who had a claim to that role. 

Any further discussion on the matter would have to take place after Bronco'd taken the time to greet his sister, which meant basically flopping down on the ground and offering himself up for a tussle as she sped toward them. Everyone in the family, save for Prim perhaps, had a habit of yell-speaking, and Quetzal was no exception. She was probably one of the louder ones, in fact, as he'd learned previously that it was just best to do whatevr Alyx wanted before she could get frustrated and leave her pretty pretty princess mode. "We're goin' off to the mountains, to see our friends in a pack called Moonspear," He said, nuzzling the top of Quetzal's head gently. This made his heart hurt; while Meerkat was more or less adult-sized, Quetzal, Primrose and Alyx were still small...They still had growing to do...They still had so much to learn, and here he was, leaving them. But not in incapable hands. "We'll be back, though, I promise," He said.
Messages In This Thread
RE: “The things that make me different are the things that make me, me.” —Piglet - by RIP Bronco - July 29, 2020, 11:22 AM