Moonspear Show me your peace sign.
Ghost
1,652 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Sitter
Master Guardian
Last post for meeee <3

He did his best not to show the fact that Hydra's comment soured the contents of his stomach. Great- another wolf who thought the sun shone out of his mother's ass just because she was so valiant. But he tried not to hold it against her, after all, this was a wolf who came so highly recommended by Towhee...And that had to mean a lot. So when she accepted the both of them, he gave a grin to Meerkat, more or less simply ignoring the constant thwap thwap thwap of her excited tail against his flank, and perked his ears whilst he listened to Hydra's howl.

Somewhere, off in the distance, there rang a reply- a short, but positive one from Niamh- acknowledgement of receipt and that she would pass the word on to Towhee. 

His eyes gleamed when he realized that both he and Osiris would be facing the same challenges and tasks, and he gave the guy a brazen grin, baring his teeth in play. "Maybe we'll have to spar sometime," He said, voice gurgling with mirth, before he softened back into his usual self, with a shrug, sheathing his fangs behind a kindly smile. "If you want." He sent a glance to the tall, sooty warrior who had first met them at the borders, assuming she might come with them- or continue on their patrol, but Meerkat was his priority, so he fell in line just behind her, a silent shadow protecting her flank as they made their way up the slope and into the interior lands of the pack's claim.
Messages In This Thread
Show me your peace sign. - by Meerkat - July 29, 2020, 11:11 AM
RE: Show me your peace sign. - by RIP Bronco - July 29, 2020, 11:25 AM
RE: Show me your peace sign. - by Meerkat - July 29, 2020, 11:32 AM
RE: Show me your peace sign. - by RIP Desdemona - July 29, 2020, 12:14 PM
RE: Show me your peace sign. - by Osiris’s Ghost - July 29, 2020, 12:23 PM
RE: Show me your peace sign. - by RIP Bronco - July 29, 2020, 12:30 PM
RE: Show me your peace sign. - by Hydra - July 29, 2020, 12:37 PM
RE: Show me your peace sign. - by Meerkat - July 29, 2020, 12:52 PM
RE: Show me your peace sign. - by RIP Desdemona - July 30, 2020, 09:16 AM
RE: Show me your peace sign. - by Osiris’s Ghost - July 30, 2020, 12:41 PM
RE: Show me your peace sign. - by RIP Bronco - July 30, 2020, 06:19 PM