Wapun Meadow If I was out of my body you would see the truth
this is my book
and i know how to work the spells and charms in it
i know them all
1,610 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Master Warrior
Master Missionary
aw for whatever ursus wolf wants to join. @Ikkalrok & @Astyanax are exempt! @Glaucos tagged for timeline purposes <3

@Astara @Rosina @Evien @Skoll Almir @Toad @Averna @Avicus @Aventus

the rain had caused the river to swell; he curled his lip in disgust. the valley would not be abandoned, even if they must seek higher climes for the time being. he rather enjoyed the consistent renewal of the earth, the dangerous mudslides, the carving of water against rock it had not been made to touch.
ragged ears cupped curiously, and then heartbeat quickened as merrick realized the strong summons for himself was familiar. donovan. a howl of his own to the bearwolves, and then the bruin-witch set out at a lope, tail held proudly behind him as ursus came to meet their allies in the saints led by the tiger.
"good group," he commented, grinning toward the unfamiliar faces. "i am merrick."
Messages In This Thread
RE: If I was out of my body you would see the truth - by Merrick - August 10, 2020, 02:16 PM
RE: If I was out of my body you would see the truth - by Derg - September 10, 2020, 02:28 PM
RE: If I was out of my body you would see the truth - by Derg - September 17, 2020, 12:57 PM