Wapun Meadow If I was out of my body you would see the truth
this is my book
and i know how to work the spells and charms in it
i know them all
1,610 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Master Warrior
Master Missionary
his raven fairly vibrated with an energy for which merrick had no word but wrath. unsettled, he glanced to her for a few moments before his attention was captured by the large group of wolves donovan had brought. a hardbit girl, young but already scarred, with a searching, firm gaze garnered his own, a hovering stare that soon pulled toward the man in confidence with the leader of the saints, an older sort with healed rents along the side of his face. 
another warrior, merrick appreciated, nodding at the battleworn beast. a dark stranger now, beautiful, wearing starlight around his pupils. proud to have his queen so addressed, so respected, merrick did not interrupt, only grinned and took in the sight of the next saint to approach. a lovely woman built of snow, a lusty edge to her voice which he liked immediately; he was drunken upon their greetings, and watched this nyra give herself in service to the needs of ursus. "it is good to meet the both of you. and thank you," he murmured to the healer. 
evien now; merrick was eager to bring some peace to their physician's heart. "donovan," there, he gestured, "is our new ally. these are his fighters." he held evien's gaze a moment, a sly grin passing along the edge of his mouth.
the man to next catch merrick's eyes held the eyes his blackbird had always worn, and he started a moment, glancing to his lover to see that she still existed outside the odd twin who hung back, along with another whom merrick watched a moment. "i am honored to have you all here. it is a credit to donovan," he purred, at last letting his single eye rove in the direction of the tiger. "ursus adds its might to yours."
Messages In This Thread
RE: If I was out of my body you would see the truth - by Merrick - August 16, 2020, 12:29 AM
RE: If I was out of my body you would see the truth - by Derg - September 10, 2020, 02:28 PM
RE: If I was out of my body you would see the truth - by Derg - September 17, 2020, 12:57 PM