Wapun Meadow garrote
this is my book
and i know how to work the spells and charms in it
i know them all
1,610 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Master Warrior
Master Missionary
"yes. she's — we're —" merrick stopped, huffed a single brutish chuckle. "want to come along?"
had merrick a single thought in his bloodwit head, he might have weighed the consequence of bringing one lover into the tooth-range of his jealous blackfeather. but he did not; only the crush and grind and ache in his throat for the rich copper taste.
he began to walk again, gathering speed as he glanced back to donovan. not wanting to draw too close to the corvid in her high humour, the bear-golem rolled his shoulders. "i was born to a woman here  and raised in a grove not far away. she abandoned me when i was young." the words are mechanic, monotonous, tinged in a hard fury merrick could not hold back. "eventually i left, and became who i am. she never came back for me, and when i did find her, she had been at easthollow."
mama
"all that time. she and her fucking sister. i killed her," merrick breathed.
"later a boy from easthollow came. ursus wounded him badly. i expect that he died. then rosina went on her venture, you never did see how she was. in life," rambling, rambling; the snick of teeth. "i am happy to kill every one of the cowardly fucks."
Messages In This Thread
garrote - by Merrick - September 02, 2020, 11:51 AM
RE: garrote - by Kynareth Deagon - September 02, 2020, 12:30 PM
RE: garrote - by Merrick - September 02, 2020, 01:03 PM
RE: garrote - by Kynareth Deagon - September 02, 2020, 01:23 PM
RE: garrote - by Merrick - September 02, 2020, 01:37 PM
RE: garrote - by Kynareth Deagon - September 02, 2020, 02:17 PM
RE: garrote - by Merrick - September 02, 2020, 02:47 PM
RE: garrote - by Kynareth Deagon - September 02, 2020, 04:50 PM
RE: garrote - by Merrick - September 02, 2020, 08:38 PM
RE: garrote - by Kynareth Deagon - September 03, 2020, 12:03 AM
RE: garrote - by Merrick - September 06, 2020, 04:26 PM