Haunted Wood Run Me Like a Racehorse
Ghost
1,652 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Sitter
Master Guardian
The doe which had split from the herd now carried on, beleaguered and the realization that her life was now in peril began to dawn on her. The whites of her eyes showed and she made a more concentrated effort to split from him and head back toward the herd- but her herdmates had already fled the area, and she was left, bleating and bleeding, alone in the company of wolves. Bronco maintained the pressure he needed to keep her isolated and like a falcon swooping in on its prey, Calhoun emerged form his chase and shouldered the doe, catching a hold of her shoulder. His weight would be enough to in the very least knock the doe off balance, if not drag her to the ground- and with tis neck lowered it left itself vulnerable for the final move. Bronco was happy to oblige in the process of dispatching the doe. 

He would respect the Déorwine male and his claim to the deer, but felt thrilled having made another successful hunt, especially considering he'd completed it with someone who was almost a stranger. He minded his manners, would take what he was offered as a reward, and make a mental note as he headed back to the mountain- that the Déorwines were capable hunters, regal creatures, and inhabiting the woodlands.
Messages In This Thread
Run Me Like a Racehorse - by Calhoun - September 12, 2020, 01:04 AM
RE: Run Me Like a Racehorse - by RIP Bronco - September 12, 2020, 12:50 PM
RE: Run Me Like a Racehorse - by Calhoun - September 12, 2020, 01:03 PM
RE: Run Me Like a Racehorse - by RIP Bronco - September 12, 2020, 01:56 PM
RE: Run Me Like a Racehorse - by Calhoun - September 19, 2020, 07:48 PM
RE: Run Me Like a Racehorse - by RIP Bronco - September 22, 2020, 01:26 PM
RE: Run Me Like a Racehorse - by Calhoun - September 28, 2020, 06:01 PM
RE: Run Me Like a Racehorse - by RIP Bronco - September 28, 2020, 08:25 PM
RE: Run Me Like a Racehorse - by Calhoun - September 29, 2020, 01:21 PM
RE: Run Me Like a Racehorse - by RIP Bronco - September 29, 2020, 01:31 PM
RE: Run Me Like a Racehorse - by Calhoun - October 05, 2020, 02:33 AM