Neverwinter Forest you ask me what I'm thinking about, I'll tell you what I'm thinking about
Ghost
1,652 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Sitter
Master Guardian
After their run-in with the Dyrefang female, Bronco felt himself growing more and more concerned for the wolves of Neverwinter- but relieved that at least they had played their part in disrupting the spy's plans. Surely she might reconsider performing the task, knowing that the Neverwinter wolves would be made aware that they ought to look out for someone spying on them? Three witnesses perfectly able to describe her in vivid detail, too- if Nyra was smart, she'd avoid the area altogether. And if she did venture this way, Bronco figured she wouldn't be able to get too close, now that her cover was blown. 

He'd carried the deer haunch along with him and was grateful for the chance to set it down and let his neck muscles rest when they reached the borders. He nodded solemnly and stretched his neck out a bit, content to sit and wait for someone to come and greet them. He wasn't far away from suggesting they play some sort of game to pass the time when he caught sight of someone approaching them. To his surprise- and obvious glee- it was Vallkyrie. 

His expression brightened and he sat up straighter when he caught sight of her- realizing only a moment later that this, potentially, could be Vallkyrie's twin and that he ought not get his hopes up too much. He searched for recognition in her glacial gaze, and when her eyes rested upon him he felt certain- didn't he?- that she looked at him with more fondness than the others. Perhaps he was only seeing what he wanted to see, but he still felt fairly assured that she was happy to see him again. 

Hydra was greeted first and he was trying to hold back too wide of a grin when she addressed him- but he couldn't help the beaming fondness in his gaze. He wondered what Hydra and Keres might think of the way she'd addressed him- but he was willing to expose their friendship without any shame. "Too much time for my preference," He responded with a charming warmth, as he referred to the timespan which had passed since he'd seen her last. "Good to see you again, Vallkyrie," He said. He knew he'd have to take the back seat in their conversation- but was still pleased that Vallkyrie was there; even if they didn't get to spend much time together just by themselves, he was happy to see her again.
Messages In This Thread
RE: you ask me what I'm thinking about, I'll tell you what I'm thinking about - by RIP Bronco - September 15, 2020, 05:54 PM