The Sentinels no business but gold
Ghost
3,526 Posts
Ooc — Me
Birdcatcher
Trapper
Master Storyteller
"I sure know now. But give your name, dammit, first the next time!" Wraen yelled out to the wind and chuckled to herself. There were still some annoying grains of sand making her eyes water, but she was fine now. Lionel's suggestion to find a shelter was met with an approving nod. "I should get back to my crew and see, what mischief they have gone into today," she told him, not exactly wishing to end the conversation, but respecting the value of the other person's time. 

"Stop by, if you happen to be in the vicinity," she offered him, before leaving. "I wish you all the best and much luck in building, what you have intended!"
83 Posts
Ooc — ebony
he grinned, having briefly forgotten about how much she had terrified him. the pleasantry of her voice was greatly appealing; lionel bobbed his head in answer "i gotta get back to mine," he answered, enjoying how wraen had said 'crew.' 
he would enjoy seeing her again. "maybe next time i'll have a story for you," the young mayfair grinned. "good seas," lionel added, thinking wistfully of the ocean and the ways they greeted each other there. he nodded, beginning to turn, and would head off with a flick of his tail if his new acquaintance had nothing else to add.
[Image: ae0b6a80bba7c27aa5e21cbe506ad4f4.gif]