Arrow Lake Goodnight to all of you, wherever you are
this is my book
and i know how to work the spells and charms in it
i know them all
1,610 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Master Warrior
Master Missionary
merrick had informed @Astara and @Evien of his wanderlust. a twist of his lips and he was off, setting out across the meadow. if any followed he did not care, nor did the bearwolf look back upon ursus until the mountains ensconced him once more.
there were few reasons to come so far, and to come here. the boy opted to pretend he had no awareness of this fact; he climbed the ledges and cursed the promontories until he came to sigh beside a lake.
he was not alone; no, as if urged by merrick's profane hatred, the tiger was there. gumline pink against the ivory of his well-honed teeth, he smirked a feral warning and stayed as he was.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Goodnight to all of you, wherever you are - by Merrick - October 02, 2020, 03:31 PM
RE: Goodnight to all of you, wherever you are - by Merrick - October 04, 2020, 10:20 PM
RE: Goodnight to all of you, wherever you are - by Merrick - October 10, 2020, 11:36 PM
RE: Goodnight to all of you, wherever you are - by Merrick - October 16, 2020, 03:06 PM
RE: Goodnight to all of you, wherever you are - by Merrick - October 23, 2020, 08:00 PM