Firefly Glen Where this road leads me
Ghost
1,652 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Sitter
Master Guardian
Truth be told, while he thought well of Lunaria, he wasn't familiar enough with her to simply leap to the conclusion that any friend of hers would be welcome in the pack. She seemed to be fast friends with Charles, who had been stuck at the rank of omega for some time now...Though from personal experience, Bronco had seen no faults in Charles, though he might've been considered somewhat insincere, and perhaps too playful to be deemed mature. Bronco himself was not immune to bouts of foolishness, so he could only assume that they were all- the three of them- in the same boat. Young adults trying to find their place in the world, and doing a bit of flailing while they were at it. 

But Keyni seemed fairly reserved and polite, which convinced him a bit more that he could trust someone that Lunaria chose to vouch for. She seemed more confident in their friendship, though it seemed that Keyni had performed some act of service- he assumed something medically inclined, given the way Lunaria had phrased it- which awarded her a fair bit of merit. Lunaria also made it somewhat clear that there were certain details she chose to avoid spilling- but this only made Bronco more curious, so he arched an eyebrow and gave her a bit of a grin as he sat down. "Is that so?" He asked, casting a glance to Keyni, then. He wondered, if pinned, where her fidelity might lie. "What kind of 'complication' are we talking here?" He asked, though he was partially prepared for Lunaria to launch a volley of interjections. After all, he had four sisters. "Assuming you're hoping to join the pack, I'm just curious to know where your strengths might be," He said. Had she been giving Lunaria advice, or helping her out with an injury? He was keen to know- but also keen to see how much information she'd reveal, considering the fact that Lunaria, it seemed, was attempting to keep some details private.
Messages In This Thread
Where this road leads me - by Keyni - December 14, 2020, 02:59 PM
RE: Where this road leads me - by Lunaria - December 14, 2020, 03:37 PM
RE: Where this road leads me - by Keyni - December 15, 2020, 02:43 PM
RE: Where this road leads me - by Lunaria - December 22, 2020, 01:02 PM
RE: Where this road leads me - by RIP Bronco - December 22, 2020, 09:16 PM
RE: Where this road leads me - by Keyni - December 28, 2020, 09:56 PM
RE: Where this road leads me - by Lunaria - December 28, 2020, 10:32 PM
RE: Where this road leads me - by RIP Bronco - December 29, 2020, 03:26 PM
RE: Where this road leads me - by Osiris’s Ghost - December 30, 2020, 01:43 PM
RE: Where this road leads me - by Keyni - December 30, 2020, 04:14 PM
RE: Where this road leads me - by Lunaria - December 30, 2020, 10:01 PM