Broken Antler Fen She hangs her head and cries on my shirt
Ghost
1,652 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Sitter
Master Guardian
With winter haunting the wolves, he hoped that the Saints might recede into survival mode, and stop picking on loners, for fear they might inevitably invite attention that would finally do them some harm. Part of Bronco wondered why they hadn't mobilized an attack already- but the thought simmered at the back of his mind, still heated and broiling when he saw how self-conscious Maia was. Whoever it was that had hurt her, he wanted them to feel her pain tenfold. He wasn't sure anyone had managed to track down her attacker yet, but he also was not opposed to the idea of blaming it on the Saints, simply so that they could finally make a move and chase them away once and for all. 

The Fen was close to the Caldera, and with Moonspear and the Glen only a stone's throw away, he felt certain that any wolves choosing to pass through the valley between one duo and the next that stirred trouble would easily find themselves cornered. He hoped, also, that it meant they were all safe to roam those lands, and to hunt without worrying about an attack. "I'm glad to have you nearby," He said, taking a moment to glance around the forest. They'd be sheltered, and would likely find the fen suitable for hunting as well. "And so close to the Caldera too," He continued, and might have elaborated had he not caught sight of Wraen padding toward them. The shift in Wraen's gaze did not go missed by the young man, who immediately felt his cheeks burn warm with shame. He'd been very impolite the last time he'd seen Wraen- but at the same time, he felt she'd treated his problems as though they were the simple misgivings of a child. She'd assumed too much, and had made him feel as though the seriousness of his situation was something to be dismissed with jokes spoken with a patronizing tone. 

So it would be business between them, it seemed, given how formally she greeted him in comparison to how she might have once met him. He didn't want to tell her too much, or to gripe about anything because she'd made it clear, the last time, that his problems weren't legitimate. He yeared to bound toward her and nip at her cheek, to remind her that she was not a hag because surely, at some point, she'd call herself that but...Maybe there had been a time and place for that, and maybe those were both gone. So he put on a smile and nodded. "All seems to be well, for now at least," He said. "We lost Fennec for a bit, but Meerkat found her and took her to the Caldera to heal up." He said. It was really about all the news that he had, and spoken with a fairly demure tone. "Found enough rascals like Maia here to band together and form a pack?" He asked, curious to know who else Wraen might have added to her throng of comrades.
Messages In This Thread
She hangs her head and cries on my shirt - by RIP Bronco - December 22, 2020, 09:26 PM
RE: She hangs her head and cries on my shirt - by Maia - December 22, 2020, 09:43 PM
RE: She hangs her head and cries on my shirt - by RIP Bronco - December 22, 2020, 11:25 PM
RE: She hangs her head and cries on my shirt - by Maia - December 22, 2020, 11:51 PM
RE: She hangs her head and cries on my shirt - by Wraen - December 26, 2020, 04:14 PM
RE: She hangs her head and cries on my shirt - by RIP Bronco - December 30, 2020, 03:57 PM
RE: She hangs her head and cries on my shirt - by Maia - December 31, 2020, 12:42 AM
RE: She hangs her head and cries on my shirt - by Wraen - January 01, 2021, 04:00 PM
RE: She hangs her head and cries on my shirt - by Maia - January 03, 2021, 10:57 PM
RE: She hangs her head and cries on my shirt - by Wraen - January 10, 2021, 11:07 AM
RE: She hangs her head and cries on my shirt - by Maia - January 10, 2021, 03:48 PM
RE: She hangs her head and cries on my shirt - by Wraen - January 10, 2021, 04:23 PM
RE: She hangs her head and cries on my shirt - by Wraen - January 12, 2021, 10:21 AM
RE: She hangs her head and cries on my shirt - by Wraen - January 13, 2021, 04:16 PM
RE: She hangs her head and cries on my shirt - by Wraen - January 14, 2021, 05:35 PM
RE: She hangs her head and cries on my shirt - by Wraen - January 19, 2021, 04:17 PM