Broken Antler Fen She hangs her head and cries on my shirt
Ghost
1,652 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Sitter
Master Guardian
He nodded when Maia mentioned visiting to see Eljay- and simply assumed that she was visiting him in particular both due to friendship and due to needing checkups to make sure she was healing properly, but he'd be damned if he hadn't caught just a tinge of a sparkle that came into her eyes when she mentioned his name. But, given the fact that he wasn't terribly quick to form proper conclusions- he'd probably revisit the thought halfway home- he passed it off as simply Maia being Maia. She was an enthusiastic story-teller, who was naturally quite expressive when she spoke. It wasn't out of character for her at all to look so pleased when speaking about a friend, the same way she might look excited when telling a story about Starchaser or Hawketh. 

It was actually kind of interesting to think that Wraen and Maia might've found more like-minded wolves to form a pack with. There would be talk a-plenty about hags and bards and squires, he was sure, and he was quick to assume that their forming pack would be an excellent place to raise children. They would certainly be kept entertained, and well-loved if all the wolves were anything like the Redleaf-DiSarinno sisters. "Thank you," He said gratefully, as he was invited to see their claimed lands, having never explored this part of the valley North of the Barrier Mountains before. 

"I'm assuming Arcturus is with you?" He mentioned, still curious to know who they'd managed to wrangle to join their ranks. "Anyone else I might know- or should know about?" He asked. If there were strangers in their midst, it would be handy to know their names, should they ever come to visit the Glen.
Messages In This Thread
She hangs her head and cries on my shirt - by RIP Bronco - December 22, 2020, 09:26 PM
RE: She hangs her head and cries on my shirt - by Maia - December 22, 2020, 09:43 PM
RE: She hangs her head and cries on my shirt - by RIP Bronco - December 22, 2020, 11:25 PM
RE: She hangs her head and cries on my shirt - by Maia - December 22, 2020, 11:51 PM
RE: She hangs her head and cries on my shirt - by Wraen - December 26, 2020, 04:14 PM
RE: She hangs her head and cries on my shirt - by RIP Bronco - December 30, 2020, 03:57 PM
RE: She hangs her head and cries on my shirt - by Maia - December 31, 2020, 12:42 AM
RE: She hangs her head and cries on my shirt - by Wraen - January 01, 2021, 04:00 PM
RE: She hangs her head and cries on my shirt - by RIP Bronco - January 03, 2021, 08:57 PM
RE: She hangs her head and cries on my shirt - by Maia - January 03, 2021, 10:57 PM
RE: She hangs her head and cries on my shirt - by Wraen - January 10, 2021, 11:07 AM
RE: She hangs her head and cries on my shirt - by Maia - January 10, 2021, 03:48 PM
RE: She hangs her head and cries on my shirt - by Wraen - January 10, 2021, 04:23 PM
RE: She hangs her head and cries on my shirt - by Wraen - January 12, 2021, 10:21 AM
RE: She hangs her head and cries on my shirt - by Wraen - January 13, 2021, 04:16 PM
RE: She hangs her head and cries on my shirt - by Wraen - January 14, 2021, 05:35 PM
RE: She hangs her head and cries on my shirt - by Wraen - January 19, 2021, 04:17 PM