Broken Antler Fen She hangs her head and cries on my shirt
Ghost
1,652 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Sitter
Master Guardian
Bronco was surprised to hear Maia begin with a list that indicated to them they were already collecting a few wolves he'd never heard of. A family, he assumed- when she mentioned a couple having kids. But he halted in his tracks for just a moment when she happily tacked Penn's name onto the list. He went to make a comment but before he could, Maia admitted that she was seeing Eljay, which made his ears tilt forward in surprise. "Woah-" He objected, but Wren intervened, and caught him off-guard by insisting that they keep at least some of their recent events secret as he was a rival. To be smacked by three very different, surprising statements in such rapid succession left him bewildered. 

They'd taken in Penn? That lousy bastard...Would he tell Fennec that Penn was now settling so close by?
And Maia was seeing Eljay! When had that happened?! How did he even feel about that?
And he was also being called a rival? 

While Wraen might have meant it as a joke, Bronco was thrown off enough by the other news that he failed to notice that perhaps Wraen was only being silly...As such, he couldn't help but feel as though the argument they'd had had potentially spoiled their relationship. He wasn't used to Wraen setting limits with him- but now, all of a sudden, she was pushing him away and keeping him at a distance, and it felt...Wrong. He'd always felt as though she'd seen his choice to move to Moonspear as a personal slight, but...He couldn't understand why she might still express some form of judgement. 

"No, that's okay," He said. Arcturus was fine- but he didn't want to bother him. He acually felt a bit overwhelmed, with all the news, and part of him wanted to dodge out of this reunion altogether. In mentioning war-bears and fire-breathing-wyverns, Bronco interpreted that Wraen was handing him a warning, and it didn't sit well. He closed his mouth, and became fairly disinterested in whatever it was they were showing him, but he'd follow them around and take their tour as at least a show of some sort of comraderie.
Messages In This Thread
She hangs her head and cries on my shirt - by RIP Bronco - December 22, 2020, 09:26 PM
RE: She hangs her head and cries on my shirt - by Maia - December 22, 2020, 09:43 PM
RE: She hangs her head and cries on my shirt - by RIP Bronco - December 22, 2020, 11:25 PM
RE: She hangs her head and cries on my shirt - by Maia - December 22, 2020, 11:51 PM
RE: She hangs her head and cries on my shirt - by Wraen - December 26, 2020, 04:14 PM
RE: She hangs her head and cries on my shirt - by RIP Bronco - December 30, 2020, 03:57 PM
RE: She hangs her head and cries on my shirt - by Maia - December 31, 2020, 12:42 AM
RE: She hangs her head and cries on my shirt - by Wraen - January 01, 2021, 04:00 PM
RE: She hangs her head and cries on my shirt - by Maia - January 03, 2021, 10:57 PM
RE: She hangs her head and cries on my shirt - by Wraen - January 10, 2021, 11:07 AM
RE: She hangs her head and cries on my shirt - by RIP Bronco - January 10, 2021, 03:34 PM
RE: She hangs her head and cries on my shirt - by Maia - January 10, 2021, 03:48 PM
RE: She hangs her head and cries on my shirt - by Wraen - January 10, 2021, 04:23 PM
RE: She hangs her head and cries on my shirt - by Wraen - January 12, 2021, 10:21 AM
RE: She hangs her head and cries on my shirt - by Wraen - January 13, 2021, 04:16 PM
RE: She hangs her head and cries on my shirt - by Wraen - January 14, 2021, 05:35 PM
RE: She hangs her head and cries on my shirt - by Wraen - January 19, 2021, 04:17 PM