Broken Antler Fen She hangs her head and cries on my shirt
Ghost
1,652 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Sitter
Master Guardian
He felt a bit self-conscious, and had the feeling that his change in sentiment had been noticed by both Wraen and Maia, and the latter excused herself to go hunting. He frowned slightly, disappointed in himself if he'd made her uncomfortable- he hadn't even really acknowledged the news that she'd shared so brightly, about her relationship with Eljay. There was regret, or something of that ilk in her smile as she left, and he felt as though he might've hurt her feelings. "I'll...See you, uh, soon," Came his lacklustre attempt at giving her a normal goodbye. He was left in silence, as she went off, but it was uncomfortable. He could feel Wraen's gaze upon him, the way a falcon might survey from the branches above. 

"Hmm?" He pretened as though he'd been simply distracted for a moment, as he gathered his nerves and lifted his gaze to meet hers with a quiet sort of resignation. "Oh, sorry," He apologized. Maybe he could just shrug this off. It would be much easier if he just told her how overwhelmed he felt- but given how she'd shrugged off the validity of his feelings during their last conversation...He felt as though, perhaps, he ought to be discouraged for leaning on her so much. "Just...A lot of news." He said. "Maia and Eljay, eh?" He asked, hoping at least that would be common ground they could talk about, without things getting too complicated. There were several elephants in the room, proverbially- and he'd chosen the friendliest amongst them as the one he'd actually mention.
Messages In This Thread
She hangs her head and cries on my shirt - by RIP Bronco - December 22, 2020, 09:26 PM
RE: She hangs her head and cries on my shirt - by Maia - December 22, 2020, 09:43 PM
RE: She hangs her head and cries on my shirt - by RIP Bronco - December 22, 2020, 11:25 PM
RE: She hangs her head and cries on my shirt - by Maia - December 22, 2020, 11:51 PM
RE: She hangs her head and cries on my shirt - by Wraen - December 26, 2020, 04:14 PM
RE: She hangs her head and cries on my shirt - by RIP Bronco - December 30, 2020, 03:57 PM
RE: She hangs her head and cries on my shirt - by Maia - December 31, 2020, 12:42 AM
RE: She hangs her head and cries on my shirt - by Wraen - January 01, 2021, 04:00 PM
RE: She hangs her head and cries on my shirt - by Maia - January 03, 2021, 10:57 PM
RE: She hangs her head and cries on my shirt - by Wraen - January 10, 2021, 11:07 AM
RE: She hangs her head and cries on my shirt - by Maia - January 10, 2021, 03:48 PM
RE: She hangs her head and cries on my shirt - by Wraen - January 10, 2021, 04:23 PM
RE: She hangs her head and cries on my shirt - by RIP Bronco - January 10, 2021, 05:25 PM
RE: She hangs her head and cries on my shirt - by Wraen - January 12, 2021, 10:21 AM
RE: She hangs her head and cries on my shirt - by Wraen - January 13, 2021, 04:16 PM
RE: She hangs her head and cries on my shirt - by Wraen - January 14, 2021, 05:35 PM
RE: She hangs her head and cries on my shirt - by Wraen - January 19, 2021, 04:17 PM