Noctisardor Bypass schalten
2,664 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Master Guardian
Midwife
Sitter
praimfaya's inner machinations remained a mystery. the impression he received from knowing her military lineage was the aloof front presented to those around her. opaque glass walls. and mahler suspected the interaction between them, before the move from sawtooth mountain to taiga peak, had contributed.
it was the last time he had seen praimfaya unguarded in that way, and he carried a seed of regret for it.
but she had returned, had grown into the more girlish proclamation of commander. it was the iron beneath her impulsiveness that had made mahler consider this one alongside stag for leadership.
the thought of stigmata's boy tightened the gargoyle's jaw.
"vhen i vas a younger man, i roamed in that vay. i traveled many places here in these vilds. and i meant to claim this very place for my own. there vas a pack nearby vith a very young leader. ve fought. i drove them out." no matter what had truly gone on, the event of their departure followed too closely his own success in battle for the man to believe otherwise. "after that, diaspora. but my love for this place never left me in the years that have passed."
"and so i come back here, i think, to settle into the ground, praimfaya," mahler said directly. she would see in the heaviness of his body and the honed lines of his practiced figure that he was capable, and did not invite challenge. but, and he hoped this silently to himself, that the girl would hear the implication of it. not now. but in a moment for which he meant her to be ready.
[Image: 2711649b07fc604164cb120b1b417fa3cf47bccc_00.gif]
Messages In This Thread
schalten - by Mahler - January 27, 2021, 04:52 PM
RE: schalten - by RIP Praimfaya - January 31, 2021, 03:16 PM
RE: schalten - by Mahler - February 03, 2021, 12:33 AM
RE: schalten - by RIP Praimfaya - February 05, 2021, 01:26 PM
RE: schalten - by Mahler - February 05, 2021, 08:19 PM
RE: schalten - by RIP Praimfaya - February 07, 2021, 12:15 PM
RE: schalten - by Mahler - February 07, 2021, 09:26 PM