Bramblepoint I'll follow you way down to your deepest low.
Ghost
1,652 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Sitter
Master Guardian
-"Wait, your---?"- He asked. He felt his face flush- should he have known that Towhee'd had a mate? Probably. That was pretty big news- though given that fact that she was very pregnant, perhaps he should have assumed that maybe this year, the father had stuck around. Meerkat had found her father, so there was a chance that that's who it was, and he felt bad for allowing so much space to fall between himself and the Redhawks that he cared about that such big news could go right between his ears. He wasn't doing a very good job at keeping up with Towhee or Phox, that was for sure. Even Alyx and Fennec had gone off on a trip without him knowing. Maybe it was a sign that he was drifting away- or a sign that he should go back. 

He felt a bit winded by the news. It didn't surprise him that Niamh would pick a fight with someone. He also wasn't surprised that she would kick someone she didn't like out of the pack. It was also zero percent surprising that Niamh would kick someone out because they made her feel old, though the fact that that was one of her triggers was almost delightful to him. Maybe he could play with that little thorn in her side in the future, though that might get him killed. 

What was obvious, though was how much it enraged Towhee that her mate had been kicked out by Niamh. -"Can't you just like...Over-rule her decision?"- He asked. -"I mean...You're the Sovereign. Whether or not she started the fight- and I mean, she prolly did, knowing her, and it was prolly over something dumb- you're the one who has the final say in things, yeah?"- He asked. -"Phox'd agree with you, wouldn't he?"- He asked. While Phox was Niamh's mate, the guy was solid and reasonable.
Messages In This Thread
RE: I'll follow you way down to your deepest low. - by RIP Bronco - March 14, 2021, 10:54 PM