Bramblepoint I'll follow you way down to your deepest low.
Ghost
1,652 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Sitter
Master Guardian
Reyes was definitely a sore point, so he made note to potentially let that topic drop for a while. He could only imagine how conflicted she felt about it all, but it wasn't his place to step in and try to fix things, though...Part of him wanted to do just that. He didn't flinch when she spoke sharply to him, but once she seemed to have relaxed a bit, he stepped forward so that he could touch his nose to her cheek, in a gesture that was meant as an apology. She was going through a lot, and it seemed like she really needed someone to lean on. He felt bad that he couldn't do more for her, but there were so many wolves depending on him currently...

He was relieved when she decided not to go to Moonglow- and his features brightened a bit when she mentioned the health of her puppies. The thought of having something living inside of him made him a bit uncomfortable, but he had to admit, there was something sort of magical about the whole idea as well. -"Lemme walk with you, back to the Caldera?"- He volunteered. -"I mean, if any of them rascals come flying out of you on the way there, you're on your own, but if you can keep 'em contained until then...I'd be happy to walk you home."-
Messages In This Thread
RE: I'll follow you way down to your deepest low. - by RIP Bronco - March 15, 2021, 05:23 PM