Bramblepoint I'll follow you way down to your deepest low.
Ghost
1,652 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Sitter
Master Guardian
He gave her a soft smile, and nodded. He didn't mind being a listening ear, or someone to vent to, considering it felt like whenever someone opened up to him, it was a sign of trust. It made him feel valuable when someone felt comfortable enough to lean on him, and while he had his own burdens to bear, it made his heart happy to know that at least for someone, he was being helpful. 

He walked Towhee back to the Caldera, moving at her pace so that she didn't feel rushed. The tiredness showed in her heavy steps, and he felt a bit bad, knowing that the Caldera itself was a bit of a climb at the end of their journey. Still, he saw her get through it, and when she made her request, he nodded. "I will. Take care of yourself, and those kiddos, okay? I'll be by soon, too," He said. Now, he wasn't sure where he belonged- but he knew at least that he owed it to his family to stop by and see that they were able to make it through the next couple of weeks.
Messages In This Thread
RE: I'll follow you way down to your deepest low. - by RIP Bronco - March 15, 2021, 07:23 PM