Broken Antler Fen Return to nowhere
Ghost
3,526 Posts
Ooc — Me
Birdcatcher
Trapper
Master Storyteller
Well, to be honest, Wraen hoped she had grown out of her all is "black and white" stage and had learned to judge people not by their family names, but by their characters and deeds. Plus, she had to remind herself that the two Ostregas, who had been villains in her story, no longer lived. And the rest - well, they were decent people. Jasper seemed to belong to those. She liked his polite manners and that it was very easy to be in his company. A genuinely nice guy at the first glance.

"Well, Caldera pack moved back to their base-camp, so to say, not too long ago, but a lot of changes probably have happened between your parents' time there and now. They have a sister pack South of here - Frosthawks - and the current pack is led by my good friend Towhee," she told him. As for the rest of names - she did not know, if it was worth listing them. If this guy had never been part of the Redhawk gang himself, none of them would make any sense. 

"Yeah... I am not sure about a simple sight-seeing tour - we are a colourful bunch here, some are more traditional than others and they might not understand, why a stranger is shown the land for no practical reason," she said with a kind smile. "What is that you want to have in your story? If I know the outline at least, I may be able to tell you, if this Enchanted Forest is the thing for you or not."
Messages In This Thread
Return to nowhere - by Jasper - March 22, 2021, 02:41 AM
RE: Return to nowhere - by Wraen - March 23, 2021, 12:49 PM
RE: Return to nowhere - by Jasper - March 24, 2021, 07:59 AM
RE: Return to nowhere - by Wraen - March 28, 2021, 09:09 AM
RE: Return to nowhere - by Jasper - March 28, 2021, 12:36 PM
RE: Return to nowhere - by Wraen - April 02, 2021, 01:41 PM
RE: Return to nowhere - by Jasper - April 07, 2021, 01:42 PM
RE: Return to nowhere - by Wraen - April 07, 2021, 01:55 PM
RE: Return to nowhere - by Jasper - April 09, 2021, 05:51 AM
RE: Return to nowhere - by Wraen - April 10, 2021, 04:08 PM
RE: Return to nowhere - by Jasper - April 12, 2021, 05:57 AM