and i know how to work the spells and charms in it
i know them all
1,610 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Master Warrior
Master Missionary
merrick had lost much in his life.
he had built a good deal more.
nyra had robbed him of whatever future might still might have expanded after the blackbird had found healing. the wolves of the saints who could not conquer the raven queen in her life had torn her when she was ill. and yet she had not gone without her own bloodletting; merrick felt tears scour his single eye as he held to nyra and dug his claws into the earth. his cheek ran where she had sliced him, and yet the thudding pain of what would be a new scar only intensified his great and horrendous wrath.
he did not feel the teeth of the other saint, though scarlet ran red along his hipbone. merrick would not be compelled to release his hold unless by some wizardry; he locked the long crush of his jaw tightly, intending to rend flesh down and down and down;
till bone;
till blood filled his mouth and choked him.
his son. his daughter. a blackened shadow. a crimson flash. ursus seeking the flesh long denied; they would have it would have it would have it
there was a ripple of impact as a boulder-stone collided into the polar demon. merrick did not know this wolf and nor did he care. 
nyra, beset on all sides. the might of the bear singed through the darkblood creature;
heartbeat cadenced, merrick tore and ripped with single-minded and skilled intent, focused only upon the taste of nyra's foolhardy life and how she would die a coward's death for her atrocities.
my love, do you see?
Messages In This Thread
RE: where to find the missing piece of the puzzle - by War - October 29, 2021, 11:19 AM
RE: where to find the missing piece of the puzzle - by Merrick - October 30, 2021, 02:58 PM