Emberwood Remember when you said you loved me?
Ghost
1,652 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Sitter
Master Guardian
Her first reaction seemed to be dismay, rather than concern, which was a bit off-putting. He’d expected her to chide him, make a remark about spirits or ghosts or hexes or something, and then set about helping him stop this profuse nosebleed. Instead, she looked as though she was very much tired of it all, and that hurt. 

He moped for a second, but lifted his head when she turned back suddenly. Her question surprised him, and he felt instantly guilty for having hurt himself. He probably should have known that by now, Fennec was likely very tired of taking care of him. It was one injury after another, after another. Cougar fights, den cave-ins, being held hostage by a group of psychopaths…She’d never really seemed to mind too much before but maybe she’d been hiding this resentment. 

”I bean, I hobe so? I” But before he could go on much, she made a comment that made him balk. ”Fix it? ‘Course you cad, Id’s just a bad nosebleed.” He assured her. Part of him was concerned maybe he’d gone a bit too far and had perhaps screwed up his nasal cavity and wouldn’t that just be comeuppance if he couldn’t track prey anymore because of this. 

”I’b Sorry, I dow I’b just…a walking death bagnet….Magnet…It was just a stubid bistake, Fedd. But…Baybe you’re right, I….gotta be more careful, so things…Y’dow so I can kind of survive, be around’ for a while, y’dow.” He exhaled and coughed, surprising himself when a spray of blood flecks covered his paws. It’d been trickling down the back of his throat. ”I cadt even bread trough by dose right Dow. An I subbosed to tip by head down or back to get the blood out?” He fed her that little detail, hoping she might understand why he wasn’t acknowledging the elephant in the room. He couldn’t smell a damn thing.
Messages In This Thread
Remember when you said you loved me? - by Fennec - March 16, 2022, 10:40 AM
RE: Remember when you said you loved me? - by Fennec - March 17, 2022, 03:11 AM
RE: Remember when you said you loved me? - by RIP Bronco - March 17, 2022, 04:55 AM
RE: Remember when you said you loved me? - by Fennec - March 17, 2022, 10:47 AM
RE: Remember when you said you loved me? - by Fennec - March 17, 2022, 01:58 PM
RE: Remember when you said you loved me? - by Fennec - March 17, 2022, 07:31 PM
RE: Remember when you said you loved me? - by Fennec - March 18, 2022, 11:45 AM
RE: Remember when you said you loved me? - by Fennec - March 18, 2022, 03:11 PM
RE: Remember when you said you loved me? - by Fennec - March 18, 2022, 05:43 PM
RE: Remember when you said you loved me? - by Fennec - March 18, 2022, 10:01 PM
RE: Remember when you said you loved me? - by Fennec - March 19, 2022, 01:44 AM