Emberwood Remember when you said you loved me?
Ghost
1,652 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Sitter
Master Guardian
Down definitely felt better. He didn’t tell like the feeling of warm blood trickling down his throat, so he tipped his head forward to allow it to drip freely into the ground, pattering softly against the earth. 

She was still distant when she came back with moss. He looked up, not sure exactly where he was supposed to hold the moss or how, so he lay down and simply shoved his nose down into it. He couldn’t even smell how earthy it should have smelled. He had to leave his mouth propped open slightly so he could breathe. 

He watched her features as she spoke, gazing up at her from the ground, eyebrows furrowed in concern. She suspected nothing- and she wouldn’t have had any reason to think he would have done this intentionally. Still, he hated knowing she got stressed out when he got hurt. ”I ab sorry, Fedd.” He said. He didn’t figure there was much more to it, until she continued.

He lifted his head, and blood dribbled down his chin. Miserable? He shouldn’t have been surprised. He buried his nose back into the moss, still breathing softly through his mouth, his breath warming his chest where his heart clenched in pain. He was letting her down. And he’d known, when she’d pinned him, that it wasn’t the right way to step into a relationship. Perhaps, though, he’d been too busy patrolling and hunting to notice that what seemed to work for him was actually making her miserable. 

And he hadn’t really noticed, either, and he felt awful about that. ”Fedd….I’ve so sorry. I….I didn’d…I didn’d see what I should’ve seed. I can’t tell you how much it’s meant to me to have…A bid of….Space. I needed tibe to just…I think, to just decombress from everyding happened to be. And…I’m feeling…Better. But now, you’re not, so….Baybe Dow, we…We start doing wad we need to, to make things work for you.”
Messages In This Thread
Remember when you said you loved me? - by Fennec - March 16, 2022, 10:40 AM
RE: Remember when you said you loved me? - by Fennec - March 17, 2022, 03:11 AM
RE: Remember when you said you loved me? - by Fennec - March 17, 2022, 10:47 AM
RE: Remember when you said you loved me? - by RIP Bronco - March 17, 2022, 11:48 AM
RE: Remember when you said you loved me? - by Fennec - March 17, 2022, 01:58 PM
RE: Remember when you said you loved me? - by Fennec - March 17, 2022, 07:31 PM
RE: Remember when you said you loved me? - by Fennec - March 18, 2022, 11:45 AM
RE: Remember when you said you loved me? - by Fennec - March 18, 2022, 03:11 PM
RE: Remember when you said you loved me? - by Fennec - March 18, 2022, 05:43 PM
RE: Remember when you said you loved me? - by Fennec - March 18, 2022, 10:01 PM
RE: Remember when you said you loved me? - by Fennec - March 19, 2022, 01:44 AM