Sunbeam Lair vicariously I live while the whole world dies
Swiftcurrent Creek
Alpha*
963 Posts
Ooc — Rachel
She found him—lingering close to the entrance of a cavern, and when his eyes drew from the stars and moon encompassed by the opening, they then traced over her, wordless. What could really be said in this moment?

An outstretched paw given. A moment—‘I know.’ But did she? Did she know that Silvertongue had tried to barter herself in terms of an alliance to the creek? Akavir might have turned the notion down spoken in such a way—but he had still ravished her. Was he just as much a perpetrator in this?

His feelings for the woman unchanged. Despite knowing she would never return his affections, not the way he wanted her to—but now that he knew… He could see why.

Was his daughter trapped in an equal state?

“I’m afraid if I look at him… I won’t be able to stop myself from trying to tear his throat out,” he finally broke—the seriousness of the sentiment lingering. He had chosen the path of battle many times—but he refrained from outright murdering, unless self defense deemed it a necessity.

But now…

And as she moved closer, he pulled her to him, his muzzle burying into the soft fur of her nape—a familiar scent that was distinctly home, just as much as it was Wren. “But I need to see if my daughter is there… And then. Then I don’t know.”
Messages In This Thread
RE: vicariously I live while the whole world dies - by Akavir - June 20, 2023, 03:55 PM