Sunbeam Lair vicariously I live while the whole world dies
Swiftcurrent Creek
Alpha*
963 Posts
Ooc — Rachel
He remained silent through out. His expression muted, spare the fleeting pull of his brows or the tightening of his hold on her. She rolled from him—showing him the scars upon her body, and when she stopped speaking, he felt a long pause between them—because if he said the wrong thing in such a moment he would never forgive himself. 

It tells me that a man who didn’t deserve the title of your father has made you believe so, he murmured then, and as his eyes drifted from her doe-like eyes, he pulled her close, dipping his muzzle down and trailing light kisses upon the scars she had revealed—the ones that brazenly fanned across her shoulders and neck.  Another quiet moment, as he considered his words. 

I don’t think any of those things are true. And when this is all over… And things settle at the creek… I hope you can realize everything he told you was a lie, too.

A dead mother. An abusive father. A life of misery. Nothing he said could ever put that right—not at once. Over time, hopefully, he could peel back those layers.
Messages In This Thread
RE: vicariously I live while the whole world dies - by Akavir - June 21, 2023, 03:50 PM