Neverwinter Forest all is almost lost and it starts to show
Ghost
3,526 Posts
Ooc — Me
Birdcatcher
Trapper
Master Storyteller
Sorrow was something that Wraen did not experience in her pocket of Paradise, therefore she felt it all the more strongly now. Seeing Rannoch so lost and not really understanding the situation. His question of, whether this was a dream, did make her pause and think. After all she had had a long conversation with Towhee and she had definitely been very much alive. Wraen could not explain, why she had known, but you sensed the warm glow and vividness around the living. Being in their presence she had felt more alive herself too. 

Being here and now was different, however. Rannoch's form felt cool to her. She could read his emotions, but she did not grow any stronger in his presence. They were equal. Maybe for the time being he had more glow, since he had parted ways with his mortal shell just recently. "You called. I heard and I came," Wraen told him, sitting down. "The rest is up to you. Your party - so to say," she told him. "Except..." she cast a glance around. "If you were alive, you would not be all on your own far away from your wife, would you? You and Liffey were inseparable."
Messages In This Thread
RE: all is almost lost and it starts to show - by Wraen - November 01, 2023, 02:13 PM
RE: all is almost lost and it starts to show - by Wraen - November 14, 2023, 03:18 PM
RE: all is almost lost and it starts to show - by Wraen - November 21, 2023, 04:05 PM