Alpha*
-I am a gentleman. My natural inclination is to be on my best behavior.-
1,614 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Ranger
Deerstalker
Trapper
All Welcome 
Since his failed hunt for the fishers the day he met the youngling who had murdered someone. As he found himself closer to the wetlands of the Valley. He sniffed out a lone one this time. This made him eager to hunt, but also colored his thoughts. This one was probably gonna be old and mean. And fisher's were mean anyway. But perhaps there would be afamily and they just hid themselves well.

He dipped his head down and he began the hunt. Yellow eyes on the flickering shadows. Nose to the musty, wet ground. He had to lift his paws alittle higher than he liked, and he stayed away from things that weren't clear and the center of those wetlands. God only knows what predators other than him made their homes there and he wasn't about to find out either. He stuck to the dryer outskirts and he began to track.
Interested in Moontide? Rodyn is always available for threads.
⛓️⛓️⛓️⛓️⛓️⛓️⛓️
258 Posts
Ooc — Bees
the predator mentioned stretched out one hindleg, just having uncurled from a midday nap in the shade. fucked up location for one - mosquitoes were little bitches - but gun was procrastinating on entering the woods. would likely be luckier finding scraps and corpses to feed on in there, but her kind weren't made for the woodland life.

her joints popped and her toes twitched as gun kept extending the leg - her efforts ending with a fart.

no shame.
Moontide
Alpha*
1,614 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Ranger
Deerstalker
Trapper
First it was a sound. So perverse it caused his ears to click to his head tightly and he lifted his head fast. Followed by a stench so foul his eyes watered and his nose ran.

Rodyn gave a soft small cough and looked around. Eyes falling on the ugliest creature he had ever seen. But he kept his mouth quiet. It didn't do to be rude. His mother and his older brothers would have kicked him in the rear.

So instead he chuffed.
⛓️⛓️⛓️⛓️⛓️⛓️⛓️
258 Posts
Ooc — Bees
the chuff wasn't even enough to fully turn her head. one of gun's eyes bulged to the whites as she looked over her shoulder, seeing a large blur of a canine just standing there.

oooh. a suitor.

the mastiff's mouth opened for her tongue - and strings of drool - to fall out, as she rolled onto her back, revealing her belly bristling with nipples.

well hellooo, ranger, gun loudly licked up the drool before letting her tongue hang out. come 'ere ohhten?
Moontide
Alpha*
1,614 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Ranger
Deerstalker
Trapper
Rodyn felt his stomach roll and he wasn't entirely sure what to do. This was a great beast, but not so large as some of the wolves, but clearly canine of some kind. A bit like T.K.

But where he always liked T.K. this one made him uncomfortable.

Hello. He answered softly.

I do not. I am out hunting.
⛓️⛓️⛓️⛓️⛓️⛓️⛓️
258 Posts
Ooc — Bees
the bitch chortled.

you sheen anythin' that catch your eye, eh?

she rolled back onto her belly, stretching out her legs with some pops. gun batted her lashes in a manner so far removed from seductive it was like a visual antonym for flirtation.

you look like a hhiiig game hunter, hhishter.

[Image: 885da181e5e69b786b9c54e59faac6f2.gif]
Moontide
Alpha*
1,614 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Ranger
Deerstalker
Trapper
He shook his head. Haven't found the fisher yet I'm afraid.

Rodyn though he was no genius in the female department. Even he understood the hidden innuendo. And he was at a loss how to reply politely, but firmly. He could say he was married, but it was in a way a lie. As he was widowed.

I usually hunt deer and Elk. If he couldn't be polite. He'd try oblivious.

it took me a solid five minutes to stop laughing at that gif
⛓️⛓️⛓️⛓️⛓️⛓️⛓️
258 Posts
Ooc — Bees
aah... yeah? need helhh, shir?

gun rested her chin on one burly paw, smirk further exposing the uneven teeth on the mangled half of her mouth.

i a hhig girl, i can hunt.

for emphasis, she clicked her jaw.
Moontide
Alpha*
1,614 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Ranger
Deerstalker
Trapper
A small smile. I am always happy to hunt with others. Fishers are pretty nasty so just be warned they fight back.

A small dip of his head. Would you like to lead?

This way he could keep her in his sights amd not worry about what she was planning.
⛓️⛓️⛓️⛓️⛓️⛓️⛓️
258 Posts
Ooc — Bees
oh, suuure~

with all the elegance and femininity within her boorish body, gun rose in a manner she thought seductive, but was closer to random thrust of body parts, the rear sticking up for maybe longer than is polite.

she swaggered her way to the man, intending to walk past him.

thish 'ay. she said, tail high up as she passed.
Moontide
Alpha*
1,614 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Ranger
Deerstalker
Trapper
Rodyn nodded. He also side stepped to give her the proper room dictating one if the female persuasion.

He also averted his eyes. Both to be polite and because we'll he really wasn't all that interested. But mama had raised a gentleman.

Do you know these woods well? polite decent conversation.