Moonspear I'm bigger than my body
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Hydra was not too far off from Alya, though intentionally kept a decent distance to work on her tracking. She was certain Alya did not know she followed as her right hand typically fell into line with her before they found Lyra and set upon various tasks together before doing their own independent thing for a brief time. But soon there was no distance to cover—Alya had stopped, and Hydra drew toward the sound of splashing. 

The little girl that had been at the borders marched toward her sister in a way that set Hydra on edge. While she knew the girl not to be a threat, she recalled her fathers lesson to Aries about respect. Hydra knew for certain she would teach the children the very same lesson if she must... but she approached her sister with a very bored look upon her countenance, despite the thoughts that rifled through her mind. One thing she knew for certain was that she did not enjoy these little beings. 

So when it began to struggle, Hydra only stared in contempt. There was a feeling of amusement within her—she did not think the thing would die and so there was a lack of true concern within, and death was still a foreign concept to her—as she peered toward her sister, knowing her mind would be read: incompetent! That they were this young and helpless once was also forgotten by Hydra. Her eyes turned back toward the struggling girl, simply watching.
I'll find that you'll find that I'm lethal
Messages In This Thread
I'm bigger than my body - by Cassiopeia - April 27, 2017, 07:55 PM
RE: I'm bigger than my body - by Alya - April 27, 2017, 08:05 PM
RE: I'm bigger than my body - by Cassiopeia - April 27, 2017, 08:17 PM
RE: I'm bigger than my body - by Hydra - April 27, 2017, 08:35 PM
RE: I'm bigger than my body - by Alya - April 27, 2017, 08:42 PM
RE: I'm bigger than my body - by Cassiopeia - April 28, 2017, 07:31 AM
RE: I'm bigger than my body - by Lyra - April 28, 2017, 08:01 AM
RE: I'm bigger than my body - by Hydra - April 28, 2017, 09:47 AM
RE: I'm bigger than my body - by Alya - April 28, 2017, 12:33 PM
RE: I'm bigger than my body - by Cassiopeia - April 28, 2017, 02:57 PM