Moonspear how far i'll go
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Had she ever been to the sea...? She knew for certain her father had talked to her about it, but other childhood memories could sometimes be a blur. When Galaxy went rapidfire on her, Hydra was brought out of her pondering state and back to reality. It's endless, she informed, remembering her own fathers words on it, and strong. I could take you some day, she offered, but, after thinking on it, she said, though I bet dad would love to take us. He knows a lot about the sea, she shared. Hydra would leave the 'how' and the 'why' up to him. It was his story, after all.

Reclining onto her haunches, Hydra said, but mountains are better than the sea, I think, her gaze fell to her sister. Though she was bias, and would even admit to that, she would stand by her facts opinion 'til her last breath. Galaxy seemed too excited to sit, but Hydra wanted to hear everything she had learned. Gesturing to the sky now, Hydra hummed, what new, cool facts do you think you could teach me? She inquired. Hydra knew as much as her other sisters did, though had less personal interest in it. They were all children of the stars, after all.
I'll find that you'll find that I'm lethal
Messages In This Thread
how far i'll go - by Galaxy - November 22, 2017, 12:39 PM
RE: how far i'll go - by Hydra - November 22, 2017, 12:47 PM
RE: how far i'll go - by Galaxy - November 22, 2017, 01:12 PM
RE: how far i'll go - by Hydra - November 22, 2017, 01:27 PM
RE: how far i'll go - by Galaxy - November 22, 2017, 02:28 PM
RE: how far i'll go - by Hydra - November 29, 2017, 03:23 PM
RE: how far i'll go - by Galaxy - December 02, 2017, 01:25 PM
RE: how far i'll go - by Hydra - December 05, 2017, 11:39 AM
RE: how far i'll go - by Galaxy - December 05, 2017, 01:04 PM