Moonspear and she offers me sleep
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Hydra's tail swayed to see the hauntingly familiar visage of her younger sister, and she moved to rub her scent against her to further welcome her into their fold again. It was as though her family had been summoned; her important wayward sisters, at least. Revui, if he had heard it, had ignored the call.

It is good to see you again, Hydra hummed in earnest. The circumstances were less than ideal, but they were together again as they ought to be. The sadness that permeated the air was a heavy cloak that the mourning Queen wore, her features veiled with the darkness of grief. Their father would have been thrilled at her return, but she suspected that if there was an afterlife he would have found it, and would know; he would watch among them all among the stars. Her inky nose reached to touch her sisters cheek, flaring to drink in the scents that Vela had adopted in her time away. How was your time away? she started, inviting conversation if she was willing. Hydra wondered at all the things the freckled Ostrega had encountered on her trip, and hoped to hear about them. Hydra did not see her return as ill-timed, despite it all... to see it brought a sort of terrible finality, but one she imagined Vela would have regretted to have not witnessed with her own eyes. They could find closure, and find their way to say goodbye in time.
I'll find that you'll find that I'm lethal
Messages In This Thread
and she offers me sleep - by Hydra - June 14, 2019, 06:21 PM
RE: and she offers me sleep - by Vela - June 18, 2019, 08:32 AM
RE: and she offers me sleep - by Hydra - June 18, 2019, 09:42 AM
RE: and she offers me sleep - by Vela - June 19, 2019, 06:19 AM
RE: and she offers me sleep - by Hydra - July 12, 2019, 07:47 AM
RE: and she offers me sleep - by Vela - July 12, 2019, 01:27 PM
RE: and she offers me sleep - by Hydra - July 25, 2019, 10:25 AM
RE: and she offers me sleep - by Vela - August 03, 2019, 02:09 PM
RE: and she offers me sleep - by Hydra - August 12, 2019, 04:10 PM
RE: and she offers me sleep - by Vela - August 20, 2019, 03:29 AM