Moonspear and she offers me sleep
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Hydra listened to her sister speak, and hearing of the places beyond here—beyond the places she herself had even traveled—caused Hydra's interest in them to fade. These things that could not be fought... what good were they? What about them meant they could not be fought? Hydra trusted her sisters say on the matter, given the inky Ostrega believed there was no reason to fabricate things such as this. More interesting to Hydra was the sort of wolves that populated the area. What made them different? She asked, curious. 

As Vela bat her lashes at her, Hydra watched her features for any other shifts in demeanor. Hydra had plenty to learn about her younger sister even still, and she was keen to learn the details which were simple for her to memorize. It took Hydra a moment to get to the meaning of what Vela had said—she had met few wolves who did not like females, and they were the better of the two sexes Hydra knew to exist—but when she did, Hydra struggled to fully understand. Bright though she could be, she was a woman ruled primarily by nature. 

Only? Hydra started with, her blue eyes searching the lines of her sisters face for any indication that this was not so before she spoke. I remember long ago you were taken with Wintersbane, she half-reminded, half thought-aloud—they had been an item once, as she recalled. It was not as though she refused to believe it, rather that she had never heard of such a thing that she could remember. It was strange and unsettling only in its newness, but there was no disappointment to be seen—only a lack of understanding.
I'll find that you'll find that I'm lethal
Messages In This Thread
and she offers me sleep - by Hydra - June 14, 2019, 06:21 PM
RE: and she offers me sleep - by Vela - June 18, 2019, 08:32 AM
RE: and she offers me sleep - by Hydra - June 18, 2019, 09:42 AM
RE: and she offers me sleep - by Vela - June 19, 2019, 06:19 AM
RE: and she offers me sleep - by Hydra - July 12, 2019, 07:47 AM
RE: and she offers me sleep - by Vela - July 12, 2019, 01:27 PM
RE: and she offers me sleep - by Hydra - July 25, 2019, 10:25 AM
RE: and she offers me sleep - by Vela - August 03, 2019, 02:09 PM
RE: and she offers me sleep - by Hydra - August 12, 2019, 04:10 PM
RE: and she offers me sleep - by Vela - August 20, 2019, 03:29 AM