Moonspear the minor fall, the major lift
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Hydra gazed at her brother as he spoke his truth, and after a measured look coupled with a contemplative silence, Hydra decided: I do not think so. Their existence was a stain upon their mothers name, and by extension Hydra felt slighted. But Hydra would never harm the defenseless unless they acted so recklessly it put her own family at risk. Hydra had enough of such behavior, and would not permit it in her own domain.

Her features remained impassive as ever, but within her eyes was a raging, malevolent storm; her hatred for the woman was violent, and her eyes flashed as lightning might to be reminded of the pain the foul bitch brought to them all. Speedy's decision to disobey me and go with our father killed them, came her voice, dark and full of contempt; it was why if she ever came near, she would pay for her mistakes with her life. It was so worthless a thing even that would not be enough, but still—perhaps it could bring some peace to their hearts. The consequences of that day, the conception of those children, boiled down to one singular source: Speedy. She sighed. If she shares stories of him, they may someday come. Father wished for them to be here; he wished for them to act as shields for my own cubs. The idea has its merit, the corner of her lip lifted at the idea, if only because he had voiced to her the extent of their worth to him. Her gaze remained upon Jarilo, and she humored: how do you think they should be received? 

As for his final words, she nodded firmly. She trusted him and the others to see it through.
I'll find that you'll find that I'm lethal
Messages In This Thread
the minor fall, the major lift - by Hydra - July 01, 2019, 10:34 AM
RE: the minor fall, the major lift - by Jarilo - July 08, 2019, 12:21 AM
RE: the minor fall, the major lift - by Hydra - July 25, 2019, 09:13 AM
RE: the minor fall, the major lift - by Jarilo - July 29, 2019, 11:22 PM
RE: the minor fall, the major lift - by Hydra - July 31, 2019, 01:46 PM
RE: the minor fall, the major lift - by Jarilo - August 08, 2019, 10:14 PM
RE: the minor fall, the major lift - by Hydra - August 14, 2019, 02:33 PM
RE: the minor fall, the major lift - by Jarilo - August 14, 2019, 03:03 PM
RE: the minor fall, the major lift - by Hydra - August 14, 2019, 04:31 PM
RE: the minor fall, the major lift - by Jarilo - August 14, 2019, 06:57 PM