Moonspear I've seen this room, I've walked this floor
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Hydra's eyes found him quickly enough, when his scent was strong. He spotted her moments afterward, and she watched his expression morph from happiness to what Hydra considered to be indifference as he recognized that she was not, in fact, Alya. Her ear twitched and she quipped from afar, what? Not happy to see your sister? in a tone that was light and well-meaning.

The Ostrega closed the gap between them and observed him. He had gained some muscle since the last time she had seen him, and she was glad to see it. I have been unable to leave my children to see you, up until now; it is good to finally be able to see you. How are you adjusting? She inquired, tone absent of judgment. He was a Moonspear wolf, now... and her brother, too. What shortcomings he had they would work with; like her children, she would train him how to overcome the obstacles he might face.
I'll find that you'll find that I'm lethal
Messages In This Thread
I've seen this room, I've walked this floor - by Hydra - August 25, 2019, 10:01 PM
RE: I've seen this room, I've walked this floor - by Hydra - August 28, 2019, 12:05 PM
RE: I've seen this room, I've walked this floor - by Hydra - September 11, 2019, 05:50 PM
RE: I've seen this room, I've walked this floor - by Nikai - October 03, 2019, 01:57 AM
RE: I've seen this room, I've walked this floor - by Hydra - October 09, 2019, 08:36 PM
RE: I've seen this room, I've walked this floor - by Nikai - October 16, 2019, 08:28 AM
RE: I've seen this room, I've walked this floor - by Hydra - October 18, 2019, 10:56 AM
RE: I've seen this room, I've walked this floor - by Nikai - October 29, 2019, 08:07 AM
RE: I've seen this room, I've walked this floor - by Hydra - November 01, 2019, 12:13 PM
RE: I've seen this room, I've walked this floor - by Nikai - November 12, 2019, 08:56 AM
RE: I've seen this room, I've walked this floor - by Hydra - December 11, 2019, 10:51 AM
RE: I've seen this room, I've walked this floor - by Nikai - December 24, 2019, 06:04 AM