The Heartwood Float through bright rooms; no borders, no fences
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
fast and loose w/ timelines! @Lyra is with her investigating; she may not be alone so vague as to who might follow; before mal cal but after dacio thread :TTHOONKKKKK:

Having not found who she wanted at the lake, her next step was to seek where they might have gone to next. Nowhere near her territory, she had ensured, before drifting toward the Heartwood. They would have known by now. But to be sure, Hydra sent her brother back to guard the perimeter of home. If they could nip this problem in the bud, all the better—

The scent of blood came to her. Promising

Moving as one with @Lyra Hydra came upon the scene from one side, her sister emerging from the other, but with the simple flick of her tail the hunt was off; this was not who they sought. Hydra's gaze assessed what damages done she could see, and she looked to Lyra; this was neither food nor foe, but ally. She would recognize him from the moose-dispute. 

Hydra had heard he was in a fight from Andraste, though had not expected this outcome. The Queen looked to him with hard eyes, irate that someone would do her ally undue harm. What happened, she asked, flatly; here she is duty, prepared to avenge him. Hydra circles around him, pausing as she asks before approaching, I would like to know the scent of your attacker. Will you permit me near? She inquired, polite and well-mannered; Hydra herself and her cohorts were free of scents, here and now, having ensured they washed at the Lake so as to not be tracked in her own mission of murder. He was not her target, but he could lead her to them. 

Glancing to Lyra, she asked mutely: can he be helped? Lyra had mended broken bone; she imagined Vengeance could be aided, too.
I'll find that you'll find that I'm lethal
Messages In This Thread
RE: Float through bright rooms; no borders, no fences - by Hydra - October 27, 2019, 12:29 AM