Moonspear i never found my father, i never found my mother
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Hydra listened to her brother, and glanced toward Dirge. Yes, she drawled, gaze shifting back toward Arcturus, Dirge had his suspicions then, too. Perhaps he might have, Hydra agreed; she had said as much with her mate, and now shared with her brother as it seemed Dirge had not, it was no accident. It was a test of loyalty; a job. Her tail lashed behind her and she blinked. Did he see, now, her own point?

I do not trust them either, not entirely, but I trust them enough to believe that they know the consequence of turning a fang against us. And they have not done so. They have fought by our side, and listened to my own command. The extent of their honor is in their allegiance, and we have it. For now, she was content with this and their lot. Until she caught wind of any betrayal, she would respect, even if she did not entirely trust, that Vengeance would not turn against them—she was not so foolish as to think it was impossible. 

Hydra tilted her head, not wanting to speak what else was on her tongue lest she bring it into existence. But she had already made her mind up about what was to be done should they be betrayed. Moonspear was savvy enough to protect their own and to always err on the side of caution. To start off ill with the Nightwalkers would simply be, for no reason at all, painting targets on the backs of her children and her family. She was inclined to trust them first enough to work with them and have them work with her; it was more to her benefit than it was not, as had already been proven.
I'll find that you'll find that I'm lethal
Messages In This Thread
RE: i never found my father, i never found my mother - by Hydra - October 30, 2019, 10:15 AM