Moonspear amidst the mists and coldest frosts
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
IMA INVADE UR GUYS THREAD! Lemme know if you don't want me party crashing <3! 

Hydra had been near the base, though further from her cubs during her patrol; she had caught, though, a coyote who had come too close. It was lanky and lean, but would do well in feeding the children—so she turned and headed toward the rendezvous, where she knew she might find her children along the way. 

And she did, albeit closer to the base than she would like. Not so close for her to feel the need to reprimand, but with the fog rolling in Hydra would prefer them elsewhere. She could only see one, thus far, but heard the other; Hydra taunted her stoic son with a low noise, keeping out of sight for the moment, before emerging and letting them see her there, with the quarry that swung from her mouth... next she she began to walk, and then trot, upward, waving the meat and deciding that on this day, she would test their ability to hunt. Without large game to practice on, Hydra knew that this might be a good place to start at least. The chase. If they felt chilled, this would surely warm their blood.
I'll find that you'll find that I'm lethal
Messages In This Thread
amidst the mists and coldest frosts - by Atlas - November 27, 2019, 11:28 AM
RE: amidst the mists and coldest frosts - by Hydra - November 27, 2019, 12:10 PM
RE: amidst the mists and coldest frosts - by Atlas - November 27, 2019, 12:24 PM
RE: amidst the mists and coldest frosts - by Hydra - November 27, 2019, 01:03 PM
RE: amidst the mists and coldest frosts - by Atlas - November 27, 2019, 01:44 PM
RE: amidst the mists and coldest frosts - by Atlas - December 02, 2019, 12:43 PM
RE: amidst the mists and coldest frosts - by Atlas - December 10, 2019, 01:03 PM
RE: amidst the mists and coldest frosts - by Atlas - December 10, 2019, 02:55 PM
RE: amidst the mists and coldest frosts - by Hydra - December 10, 2019, 03:31 PM
RE: amidst the mists and coldest frosts - by Hydra - January 22, 2020, 11:46 AM