Moonspear I've seen this room, I've walked this floor
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Once he confirmed to her that he was ready, Hydra was quick to set into action. The she-wolf did not seek to get him off of his feet immediately; he knew that was her goal, after all. It was most wolves goal in a fight; that was when their opponent became the most vulnerable. So Hydra moved around him in a slow, loose circle, granting him space enough to do what he would with. Hydra set her defenses; her ears were flat upon her crown and her eyes narrowed, tail placed where it ought to be; her muzzle draped protectively over her throat. She wondered where he thought she might strike; most would surely go for the most obvious open-point upon him, his remaining hind leg. Hydra, however, then feinted a lunge toward his front portion once she adjusted and had become head-on with him. She did not yet bridge the gap, but wanted to know how he went about the feint and if it would provoke him to reacting too quick. He was most stable standing where he was, after all. At least for now.
I'll find that you'll find that I'm lethal
Messages In This Thread
I've seen this room, I've walked this floor - by Hydra - August 25, 2019, 10:01 PM
RE: I've seen this room, I've walked this floor - by Hydra - September 11, 2019, 05:50 PM
RE: I've seen this room, I've walked this floor - by Nikai - October 03, 2019, 01:57 AM
RE: I've seen this room, I've walked this floor - by Hydra - October 09, 2019, 08:36 PM
RE: I've seen this room, I've walked this floor - by Nikai - October 16, 2019, 08:28 AM
RE: I've seen this room, I've walked this floor - by Hydra - October 18, 2019, 10:56 AM
RE: I've seen this room, I've walked this floor - by Nikai - October 29, 2019, 08:07 AM
RE: I've seen this room, I've walked this floor - by Hydra - November 01, 2019, 12:13 PM
RE: I've seen this room, I've walked this floor - by Nikai - November 12, 2019, 08:56 AM
RE: I've seen this room, I've walked this floor - by Hydra - December 11, 2019, 10:51 AM
RE: I've seen this room, I've walked this floor - by Nikai - December 24, 2019, 06:04 AM