Moonspear so if you meet me, have some courtesy
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Yes, she confirms first to the broad statement. Hydra had yet to encounter someone barren, but, thus far all I have encountered who can fall into heat are able to be with child. There is typically always a risk if she breeds that children can be brought from it. Hydra was a woman who elected to avoid risk by ending things before they could begin. Eliminate the threat and there was no cause for concern. As an alpha female, it is my duty to ensure those that are without a mate bear no bastards to put a strain on our resources for those that do and were granted permission. Bastards in of themselves are not the problem in that situation—it is the disobedience of the breeding party. If they can do such a thing and it is permitted, the disobedience can become cyclical, and children often learned from their parents. Hydra would not consider tolerating it. Hydra wanted Praimfaya to understand more in the context of it all, though she gathered the girl was a smart one and perhaps already did. 

As for the first question, Hydra shares: Twenty-two months, at least to her knowledge. males, for whatever reason, sooner—eighteen months. She had learned this through her nose; the scent of a sexually mature male was entirely different than that of one who had yet to reach their time. The scent of Arcturus, for instance, had changed. Boy no more... he was a man. Now he simply needed to act like one. 

The other inquiry was easy to answer, too. Your instinct will typically guide you. Stressing out the other females can end it prematurely... you do that through posturing, harassing, putting them in their place; other times, constant presence can truly be enough... Hydra was intimidating even without the bite, and would determine the latter to be absolute fact in the instance of one she-wolf... and when females go astray during the season as I advise not to... if they return and are pregnant, they are no longer welcome here. Them, or their children. With a sigh, Hydra drawled: this year I am inclined to be less forgiving, given the famine. We were fortunate no children passed, but that is largely thanks to the number we had to provide for them. Hydra was thankful to Moonspear for their contributions toward the survival of her young, and felt it deeply then. More cubs than they had, though, would have spelled certain death for at least one.
I'll find that you'll find that I'm lethal
Messages In This Thread
so if you meet me, have some courtesy - by Hydra - January 13, 2020, 02:39 PM
RE: so if you meet me, have some courtesy - by Hydra - January 15, 2020, 01:29 PM
RE: so if you meet me, have some courtesy - by Hydra - January 22, 2020, 02:47 PM
RE: so if you meet me, have some courtesy - by Hydra - January 23, 2020, 02:27 PM
RE: so if you meet me, have some courtesy - by Hydra - January 29, 2020, 09:53 AM
RE: so if you meet me, have some courtesy - by RIP Praimfaya - February 01, 2020, 03:21 PM
RE: so if you meet me, have some courtesy - by Hydra - February 18, 2020, 12:28 PM
RE: so if you meet me, have some courtesy - by RIP Praimfaya - February 23, 2020, 09:10 AM
RE: so if you meet me, have some courtesy - by Hydra - February 26, 2020, 11:35 AM