Firefly Glen couldn't give me a myth, so I had to write my own
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Hydra was appreciative of his perspective; it was a relief, to say the least, that he understood. It seemed all did but to hear it made it all the more easier to accept her own decisions made on the matter. It was less the childrens fault and more the fault of the two who went out of the way to disobey orders without any sense behind it. Never again, and she had Jarilo behind her to back her. Her sisters, too; Arcturus she imagined would agree with her, unless he was more like her father than she imagined and thought with the wrong head in these matters. Her mate surely agreed, too, she figured given it was for the survival of their own... which they had worked hard for this past year for them to survive at all. 

She need say no more; she knew Jarilo understood, and he knew she understood, they felt the same in this. At least she has never returned, she drawled, ears twitching. If she ever did, she would not live to tell of it should Hydra catch wind of it. 

As for the next sentiment, Hydra nodded. Mmm. Understood. Perhaps Dragomir then, for the short distance, at the least. She adored the young boy and saw much promise in him; she hoped to see him lead, too, and this way he could do so and still have her advisement and assistance whenever he needed. She hoped to always be here for the Wodakru boy in that way. Beyond that, Hydra could not deny she was glad to hear Jarilo wanted to stay; he was a good teacher to her children, patient with their ankle-biting ways... and there would be more new milk-teeth to suffer through the upcoming year, she imagined. You have always been by my side, and I am glad to keep it that way; I only wondered if you might want more than that, though could there be more? Not really, not for wolves as family-oriented as she and he. Hydra could expand, and Jarilo could see to it from within while others acted on her behalf and furthered their claim of this Wilderness.
I'll find that you'll find that I'm lethal
Messages In This Thread
couldn't give me a myth, so I had to write my own - by Hydra - December 10, 2019, 07:47 PM
RE: couldn't give me a myth, so I had to write my own - by Hydra - January 22, 2020, 03:47 PM