Moonspear so if you meet me, have some courtesy
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Hydra listened to Praimfaya, interested in her words. They sound very wise, Hydra admits, and, after a quiet moment between them both, she asked: would you share more with me about your culture, if you are willing? Her ears pricked; she was interested in it all, admittedly, more for Dragomir and Isilme to start with but the speaking of the first Wanheda also piqued her interest. Wanheda, bloodkru—these are things I have not heard before, she revealed. Her tail swayed behind her. Hydra also wanted to learn the language they spoke, if not to become closer than to understand when help was truly needed and it could not otherwise be admitted. With her own sisters they had a silent language they could interpret... it was subtle and nuanced, but to the trio blatant and obvious. 

Hydra noses at the snow and pauses to lower and press her shoulder into it, scent-rolling for a moment and simultaneously scratching an out-of-reach itch. Rising to all fours, Hydra looks to Praimfaya when she is thanked. Any questions you may ever have, Praimfaya, feel free to ask me. I am willing to teach you, she rumbles; Praimfaya is a strong, smart, girl (the matriarch had deduced)... and for her care of Dragomir, whom Hydra was particularly attached to, the Ostrega was particularly warm to her.
I'll find that you'll find that I'm lethal
Messages In This Thread
so if you meet me, have some courtesy - by Hydra - January 13, 2020, 02:39 PM
RE: so if you meet me, have some courtesy - by Hydra - January 15, 2020, 01:29 PM
RE: so if you meet me, have some courtesy - by Hydra - January 22, 2020, 02:47 PM
RE: so if you meet me, have some courtesy - by Hydra - January 23, 2020, 02:27 PM
RE: so if you meet me, have some courtesy - by Hydra - January 29, 2020, 09:53 AM
RE: so if you meet me, have some courtesy - by RIP Praimfaya - February 01, 2020, 03:21 PM
RE: so if you meet me, have some courtesy - by Hydra - February 18, 2020, 12:28 PM
RE: so if you meet me, have some courtesy - by RIP Praimfaya - February 23, 2020, 09:10 AM
RE: so if you meet me, have some courtesy - by Hydra - February 26, 2020, 11:35 AM