Moonspear I'm just stitching a scarlet letter
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Hydra sees her from above; Isilme is easy to mistake for an avalanche in its very beginnings, when the snow starts to stir, roll together, combine to create one big wall of death impossible to avoid. As Hydra observes, Hydra fancies that this could be Isilme regardless with some work; Dragomir, too. She would train them until they could best their adversaries and be only that for them, just as she herself was. 

Before long Hydra elected to join her; the she-wolfs pursuit began slowly enough, but soon she let the mountain carry her weight forward. For the matriarch, avoiding things in her path here was second nature; the she-wolf could traverse the paths of this place blindly, if need be, given how often she moved throughout them. Snow flew helterskelter around her as she advanced, still plenty far from Isilme; her stride lengthened, devouring the earth as she sought to meet her with a now lolling tongue.
I'll find that you'll find that I'm lethal
Messages In This Thread
I'm just stitching a scarlet letter - by Isilmë - February 03, 2020, 03:33 PM
RE: I'm just stitching a scarlet letter - by Hydra - February 03, 2020, 03:52 PM
RE: I'm just stitching a scarlet letter - by Isilmë - February 03, 2020, 04:03 PM
RE: I'm just stitching a scarlet letter - by Hydra - February 12, 2020, 12:11 PM