Moonspear i'd rather be on my own, yes
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Hydra answered the call with one of her own, as she had been near. She was on her way then, thinking the call not to be one of crisis but rather of perhaps another wolf who sought to join their ranks. Another wolf she would need to turn away, if so; Moonspear was full, and it prospered. Even so she did not delay; she arrived swiftly enough, and recognized the features of Ying at once. 

From afar she noted the carcasses, but was more inclined to regard the fine features of the other. The woman looked in better sorts than when they had first met, and as far as the Ostrega could tell no new battlewounds. Good, she thought to herself; the other must have heeded her advice to some degree. The Queen descended expertly, her shadowy form separating from the ones it mingled with while in The Netherwood. It was easier to take the other in from here, and Hydra openly looked her over; she had not noted it before moving to fight the woman for challenging Isilme, but she looked to be a strong woman. The white woman was riddled with black along her spine, and it faded in a neat gradient fashion toward her ribs. Strong, and pretty too—a weapon if ever Hydra could recognize one. The Ostrega, experienced as she was, had taken in only what was necessary to before they fought—now, at the least, Hydra could appreciate Ying further. 

@Alya had been with her, and rather than keep to the shadows as well her mirror image observed from just beyond. Likely to see if Hydra was heeding her own advice in real time, Hydra imagined; she sensed @Lyra near, too, perhaps patrolling nearby. As of late the trio were never too far from one another.  

Once before Ying, Hydra stood silent and resplendent; in this light, her inky fur was not at all unlike the feathers of a raven, though the overhue of her own coat were deep shades of rich blues rather than the several colors their wings kept. She held her tongue for now, wondering what it was that Ying wished help in; she need not waste her breath or words to ask what Ying had come here to share, and so she simply waited for the other to reveal why it was that she had come.
I'll find that you'll find that I'm lethal
Messages In This Thread
i'd rather be on my own, yes - by Ying - February 21, 2020, 08:09 PM
RE: i'd rather be on my own, yes - by Hydra - February 21, 2020, 08:35 PM
RE: i'd rather be on my own, yes - by Ying - February 21, 2020, 08:43 PM
RE: i'd rather be on my own, yes - by Hydra - February 21, 2020, 08:55 PM
RE: i'd rather be on my own, yes - by Ying - February 21, 2020, 09:06 PM
RE: i'd rather be on my own, yes - by Hydra - February 21, 2020, 09:28 PM
RE: i'd rather be on my own, yes - by Ying - February 21, 2020, 09:43 PM
RE: i'd rather be on my own, yes - by Hydra - February 21, 2020, 10:20 PM
RE: i'd rather be on my own, yes - by Ying - February 21, 2020, 10:40 PM
RE: i'd rather be on my own, yes - by Hydra - February 21, 2020, 11:24 PM