Silverlight Terrace you and i,
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
She had spoken with her brother and his agreeing with her had set her mind into motion. Still, though, the matriarch was in her own contemplation mode. Would Revui be strong enough to withstand the scent of a woman in heat if he came across one in the Wilderness? It would not be one of her own women, but an errant woman of some pack elsewhere—wayward and foolish. If he broke her trust a second time over, she would know that he was likely not strong enough for the task she wished of him. Nor worthy of Ying, she imagined. 

So for now, the idea would not be proposed. Not until she knew for certain the measure of his will to be loyal. Did instinct overwhelm that? Time would tell, she imagined. Hydra watched from the world above, curious as to what he might reveal to her in the coming days. What she may come to find. 

The howl of Ying came as a surprise. Hydra remembered her sister, and how she had come to her—and then... she thought of Revui. She wondered if their paths might have crossed. She wondered, too, if her warning to the she-wolf would have been respected. Hydra did not howl in turn, having been ranging to explore for any more signs of the cougar she had thought she had seen weeks ago. That day had been something like a fever dream, though she was near certain she had inadvertently killed someone. 

Someone who deserved it, surely. 

Hydra answered the barks with a clear one of her own, approaching from behind with a lash of her plume. Ying, she greeted, your sister has come for diplomacy talks—while in her season, she started with, to determine if Ying would understand the meaning... and if so, the insult. This time, she was less incensed to be able to articulate it in a way that she might be able to translate, but the matriarch could not be certain.
I'll find that you'll find that I'm lethal
Messages In This Thread
you and i, - by Ying - March 03, 2020, 09:03 PM
RE: you and i, - by Hydra - March 03, 2020, 09:45 PM
RE: you and i, - by Ying - March 03, 2020, 10:17 PM
RE: you and i, - by Hydra - March 03, 2020, 10:39 PM
RE: you and i, - by Ying - March 03, 2020, 10:58 PM
RE: you and i, - by Hydra - March 03, 2020, 11:11 PM
RE: you and i, - by Ying - March 03, 2020, 11:25 PM
RE: you and i, - by Hydra - March 03, 2020, 11:42 PM
RE: you and i, - by Ying - March 03, 2020, 11:52 PM
RE: you and i, - by Hydra - March 04, 2020, 12:37 AM