Moonspear and strong when you are weak
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
She found herself pleased with Praimfaya's response, and echoed thoughtfully: Jus drein, jus daun... I quite like that, the dark look in her eye brightening some; Hydra ever echoed those sentiments in her actions. There will be more training. It is time we do more to prepare and ready ourselves for what is to come. The blood that has been shed by our enemies before the famine has not been forgotten; we will have theirs. All of it, she drawled, looking to Praimfaya. 

Before all this begins, I would have you convene with Dacio, he had been the one to report to her after all. She could hear of things firsthand from him that way. @Arcturus and @Dirge had, no doubt, known it might come to this when she presented them with the information gleaned... the more she thought on it, the more she wished to gather each of her allies to her and destroy. Fang after fang after fang after fang upon her enemies so that the only blood that those bastards would taste before death was their own. Utter evisceration; she did not want to give them even a chance

Her anger continued to build, but Hydra was quick to regain her composure for the time. Here and now, there was little use for it. Recalling their last conversation, and her own request to learn more of Praimfaya's tongue, Hydra hummed: In the meantime, let us converse. Speak to me in your own tongue; I will guess at the translation, and you can correct me, a small grin, then, in knowing that she was sure to fail given her lack of lessons thus far but for what Praimfaya had already shared. That, though, was one of her favorite ways to learn. At least these failures were not the fatal sort, in the present moment.
I'll find that you'll find that I'm lethal
Messages In This Thread
and strong when you are weak - by RIP Praimfaya - March 12, 2020, 12:50 PM
RE: and strong when you are weak - by Hydra - March 12, 2020, 01:09 PM
RE: and strong when you are weak - by RIP Praimfaya - March 12, 2020, 01:24 PM
RE: and strong when you are weak - by Hydra - March 12, 2020, 02:01 PM
RE: and strong when you are weak - by RIP Praimfaya - March 12, 2020, 02:19 PM
RE: and strong when you are weak - by Hydra - March 12, 2020, 02:58 PM
RE: and strong when you are weak - by RIP Praimfaya - March 12, 2020, 03:08 PM
RE: and strong when you are weak - by Hydra - March 12, 2020, 03:22 PM
RE: and strong when you are weak - by RIP Praimfaya - March 13, 2020, 10:22 AM
RE: and strong when you are weak - by Hydra - March 13, 2020, 10:51 AM